How Do You Make A Voice Over Video Presentation?

how do you make voice over for video presentation

You can use several applications to make a voice over video presentation. One of the commonest ones is through the use of text-to-speech software platforms.

Text-to-speech is the fastest way to record and make a voice over for your video presentation. You could be done in a minute or even less.

For text-to-speech platforms like TextVoicer, you only need three clicks to complete the process of recording your voice over and depending on the video presentation application you are using; you could be done in four or five clicks.

TextVoicer also has a natural language generation (NLG) and natural language processing (NLP) artificial intelligence (AI) software that allows you to record human-like voices.

In fact, up to 98% of listeners cannot differentiate between a human voice and an AI-generated one because of the likeness. The remaining 2% have to listen repeatedly and closely to identify the differences.

As you can use several applications to create a video presentation and many other text-to-speech platforms, we will choose some of the best of both worlds.

This blog will comprehensively examine how you can make a voice over with TextVoicer and add it to your video presentation on Microsoft PowerPoint.

how do you make voice over for video presentation

How to Make a Voice Over for a Video Presentation on TextVoicer Text-to-Speech

Get your Voiceover Content Ready

The first step is to prepare the content of the voiceover. You can scribble it down, but it is recommended you type it out to make it easier to copy on your text-to-speech platform.

Open TextVoicer

Go to the TextVoicer official website and login to your profile. While there are many text-to-speech software, TextVoicer is one of the best where you can easily and quickly record your voiceover for any video presentation.

It could be for a sales pitch, educational video, explainer video, training or tutorial, YouTube videos, among many others.

Here are a few reasons why TextVoicer is ideal:

  • AI Natural Voice: An AI engine that ensures your voiceover sounds 100% human-like. It also has breathing sounds, pauses, inflexions, among many other human sounds. The AI software also has different voice tones you can use. EG depending on your audio, you can set a serious tone, normal tone, or a joyous voice tone.
  • Online Text Editor: To help you check and correct grammatical errors, suggest and add punctuation marks where appropriate.
  • 40+ Languages with 200+ Intonations and Voices: TextVoicer has a wide range of languages and voices to choose from. You can add English with many variations like US English, Indian and British English, Canadian and German French, etc.
  • Can be Used on Any Video Creation Software: A text-to-speech software is not useful if you cannot use your audio on most video presentation platforms.
  • Change Speech Speed and Pitch: You can also customise the speech with the speed or pitch. This and many others are some of the features of TextVoicer.

Copy Text

After opening TextVoicer, copy your text into the space provided when you want to create voiceover.

Choose Voice

Next, choose your preferred voice. With 200+ to choose from, you can scroll through and try each of them out till you find the right one for your video. You can also choose either a female or male voice.

You can also edit some other settings like the breathing and pausing, speech speed and pitch and voice tones.

Generate and Download

Lastly, generate and download your audio. The voiceover will be downloaded as .mp3 so you can use it on almost any video presentation platform like Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Premiere etc.

You can play it multiple times and try out other voices to find the one that fits perfectly.

How to Add Your Voice Over to a Video Presentation

Now let’s add your voice over to your video presentation. You will tap the audio option in most video presentation apps and go to the folder where your downloaded voiceover is.

It is the same on Microsoft PowerPoint. Click ‘Audio’ on the top of your screen to import. Navigate to where you have downloaded your voice over and select.

Insert it at the beginning of the slide or if you created the voice over for a specific part of your video presentation, navigate your cursor to where it should start from and choose the option to insert at that point.

You can adjust the timing by dragging the lines on the timeline to fit in between the audio gaps. If you are unsure where to drag the cues, you can always preview the audio again.

Click ‘Save and Close,’ to confirm the operation. You can then proceed to publish your work by clicking ‘Publish’.

With these steps, you will be able to make and add a smooth and natural voice over to your video presentation.

Related Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *